Saturday, February 21, 2015

Demo Lesson Preparation

Good afternoon guys!
Tomorrow afternoon is my day. I will be the demonstration teacher. My topic is about "Pagtukoy ng Salitang Binibigyang Turing ng Sugnay na Pang-abay". 

I will take up two-skills in one lesson, that is identifying the word and the kind of word modified by adverb. It's quite difficult if the lesson is first time lesson to the kids. I already finished discussing the Sugnay na Pang-abay, the Pangatnig.

I already prepared the powerpoint presentation, the lesson printed and the group activity. What i need is how to present the lesson without forgetting any details. I will like to imagine the outcome tomorrow afternoon so that I can make it well.

I know my critique is there. She always think bad about me but I don't care. Most important, I will present the lesson and that's it. 

I am praying that everything will going well.

1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 19 KG lighter than we do.

    (And really, it is not about genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    CLICK on this link to see if this easy questionnaire can help you discover your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete